วันอังคารที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Gorgeous Sun Face Flower Blowing in the Wind Hanging for $28.99


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : Price : $28.99
Gorgeous Sun Face Flower Blowing in the Wind Hanging

Product Description

Gorgeous primitive and rustic Sun Flower Sun Face Combination.
Very classy and artful in any room at either the home or the office.


  • Beautiful Metal Sunface Sunflower Artwork
  • Large 25" wide!
  • Stands out from the wall about 4"
  • 18" tall
  • Easy Hang tab on back


Gorgeous Sun Face Flower Blowing in the Wind Hanging Reviews


Gorgeous Sun Face Flower Blowing in the Wind Hanging Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

12 of 13 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars windblown sun, February 4, 2011
By 
Catherine (LANEXA, VA, US) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Gorgeous Sun Face Flower Blowing in the Wind Hanging
I looked at 351 suns on-line and this particular one wins as the most beautiful. I would know...as I said, I looked at 351 and wasn't going to stop until I found the right one, and I accomplished that mission!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น