วันจันทร์ที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

"Caliente" Metal Wall Art, Contemporary Wall Decor by Jon Allen for $275.00


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.0

List Price : Price : $275.00


Product Description

This stunning Silver & Red Wall Sculpture was created to express the
mesmerizing qualities and light-capturing brilliance of metal.

The intricate textures that are hand grinded and polished into the metal, reveal layers that build dramatic illusions of depth and dimension. This Silver & Red Wall Sculpture will be especially appreciated in person.

You and your guests will marvel as the brilliant glimmering light seems to interact with the metal as you move around it!!

Each piece is sculpted with the highest quality materials. Wall mounting brackets are pre-installed and ready to hang on any surface and in any direction. I have shipped my gallery packed artwork all over the world with the confidence that my artwork will remain brilliant and bring many years of enjoyment.

This piece is the perfect frameless alternative to add class and sophistication to any room. If you are looking for a dynamic Metal Wall Sculpture that will dramatically energize your home, office, or garden...

This is your

WOW FACTOR!!!


  • High Quality, Durable Metal Sculpture, Handmade with precision and detail in the USA!
  • Sculpted entirely of Rust Proof, high grade aluminum
  • Artwork comes to you ready to display with pre-installed brackets
  • 68"L x 24"H x 2"D (173cm x 61cm x 5cm) (Length includes recommended 1" spacing between panels) This complete work of art consists of 7 individual panels, each ranging between 6" and 12" wide.
  • Signed and Dated by the artist: Jon Allen (includes, certificate of authenticity)


"Caliente" Metal Wall Art, Contemporary Wall Decor by Jon Allen Reviews


"Caliente" Metal Wall Art, Contemporary Wall Decor by Jon Allen Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
2 Reviews
5 star:    (0)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome centerpiece for any room, January 16, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: "Caliente" Metal Wall Art, Contemporary Wall Decor by Jon Allen
I had this piece on my Amazon wish-list for what seems like a year. I wondered whether it would really look as dramatic in person as it does in the pictures. I must say, this is a very fine piece of art and I would love to see some of the artist's other pieces. In bright light it looks fantastic, but what I really love is how in almost no light, it still picks up enough to reflect a subtle but dynamic pattern--very much like the shimmer of small waves under moonlight. I particularly appreciated the mounting guide that was included. All I did was tape it to the wall, level it, and then punch holes at all the demarcated spots. The piece went right on. If I had any gripe at all, it's that that mounts require you to bend them into shape and by virtue of the fact that each is bent by me (i.e. slightly differently), it's actually a bit difficult to get the panels to sit completely flush in 3 dimensions. I realize this makes for a much more compact shipping size, but I wonder if the... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 23, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: "Caliente" Metal Wall Art, Contemporary Wall Decor by Jon Allen
This artwork looks very good and was pretty much what I expected. I have read some reviews complaining about the thickness but if you read the dimensions, it clearly states its size. It is thin metal that has tabs on the back that you fold out to give it a 3-D off the wall effect. Overall I am very please with this but if you don't have some sort of lights shining on it, it won't be nearly as vibrant as the pictures show. I installed some track lighting spot lights to shine on it and it reflects very nicely. I give it four stars because when I hung it using the included guide, some of the panels were a bit off. Not much but just a little.

Pros: Beautiful
Cons: Looks better with lights on it, panels might be slightly off after hanging
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See both customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น