วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Sea Siren Brunette Mermaid Ship Figure Wall Nautical Decor for


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : Price :
Sea Siren Brunette Mermaid Ship Figure Wall Nautical Decor

Product Description

Beautiful Brunette Sea Siren Mermain Figure for wall decor in your nautical themed room. This mermaid looks like she's resting on the bow of a ship, looking over sea. This figure measures 17.5" x 9.5" x 36".


  • Fiberglass Resin
  • Made to look like the mermaid figurehead on the bow of a ship
  • Shells are optional (you must attach if wanted)
  • Nautical Decor


Sea Siren Brunette Mermaid Ship Figure Wall Nautical Decor Reviews


Sea Siren Brunette Mermaid Ship Figure Wall Nautical Decor Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea Siren Brunette best I've seen, May 22, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Sea Siren Brunette Mermaid Ship Figure Wall Nautical Decor
The Sea Siren arrived very carefully packaged to keep her safe. The quality and worksmanship is beautiful. I had ordered another figurehead mermaid and found it was backordered for going on 4 months when I finally gave up and tried to find another. As it turned out, I got this one timely and I believe she is far better and prettier than the first I ordered (the Mermaid Ship's Figurehead on two or three other websites available in 2 or 3 weeks but it turned out months and still not available). I would say if you want mermaid items get it from this vendor as they actually delivered a beautiful product!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น