This review is from: 6 Sailboats Metal Wall Art Sculpture 33"w, 26"h
We ordered this for our nautical themed nursery. It was exactly as shown in the picture. It is a cool alternative to a framed picture. The delivery was free and arrived quickly which I was very happy about. The only problem I had was that a couple of the "metal ropes"on two of the sailboat were bent a bit out of shape, but I was able to bend it back where it looks decent up close. Otherwise we are happy with our purchase.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: 6 Sailboats Metal Wall Art Sculpture 33"w, 26"h
I didn't expect much from this (since it was only about $20) but we were pleasantly surprised!!! It is pretty large and has deep rich colors. Very beautiful piece to add to a "nautical" themed home
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น