Product Description
Butterfly Garden Metal Wall Art 32 ready to hang"
- 32"H, 20"W
- Metal
- Classy Style
- Beautiful Decorative Appeal
Beautiful Colored Metal Butterfly Resting on Plants Wall Decor Reviews
Beautiful Colored Metal Butterfly Resting on Plants Wall Decor Reviews
| By Power walker (Florida) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Beautiful Colored Metal Butterfly Resting on Plants Wall Decor This piece is just as described. The butterflies are colorful and well done. You can't beat the price of approximately $28 for this item. I was looking for a spa feel in the bathroom and this adds to it perfectly. By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Beautiful Colored Metal Butterfly Resting on Plants Wall Decor i love this, perfect size for my kitchen. also purchase the smaller matching one. they look great. much better than some cheap framed poster :) Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Beautiful Colored Metal Butterfly Resting on Plants Wall Decor Nice but over priced and difficult to hang!.....Beautiful Colored Metal Butterfly Resting on Plants Wall Decor.....I bought this one...for 46.38...I also bought two of the smaller ones....What I like it's ART nice color tones... The bad thing is trying to hang them ....get the hole to hook them to be close enough to fit in....a total pain... The two smaller ones were 25.24 each and are less than half the size....Over pretty well made Not cheap looking... |
› See all 3 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น