Product Description
This cast iron deer head can hang majestically in your country cabin or any rustic room setting. Approximate size 8.5" x 9.5" x 3.5".
- Deer face wall decor
- Made for cast iron
- Easy mounting and durable
- Decorative fun animal design
- Measures 8.5-inches by 9.5-inches by 3.5-inches
Esschert Design Wall Décor Deer Reviews
Esschert Design Wall Décor Deer Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Esschert Design Wall D�cor Deer (Lawn & Patio) The picture is a little deceiving. I bought 2 of these thinking they were sculptures (as it appears in the image that is shown). They are actually little sculptures with 2 hooks attached (See this link for what the product really looks like: http://www.amazon.com/Esschert-Design-Wall-Hook-Deer/dp/B000RZFU1M/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_2). The hooks are removable but then you're left with 2 holes in the mounting plaque. They are very cute so I'm keeping them, but they really need to correct the image they have shown to accurately represent the product. I'm going to contact the seller to see if I was sent the wrong product as I'd still really like to have a couple of actual sculptures. By mli (Ohio) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Esschert Design Wall D�cor Deer (Lawn & Patio) I love it...great for my keys. It is very heavy. I had to locate a stud to hang. It would have been nice had they included 2 brown screws. 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Esschert Design Wall D�cor Deer (Lawn & Patio) I was really surprised when I received this in the mail, it came in a large box and I was looking forward to having a life-sized deer bust for my mantle. But inside the large box was a smaller box, and inside that, an even smaller box. In the end, it is about 12" H x 10" W and made of solid metal, not wood. The image is deceiving and it should be used more like a key hook than a focal piece. I still like it, but it was not as grand as I was hoping it would be. I did, however just see the exact same one on the Urban Outfitters website for a similar price. All in all, it is good quality and a piece I think I will use longer than the trendy one I hoped to purchase. |
› See all 3 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น