Product Description
Beautiful Geometric Metal Wall Decor Sculpture 27"h, 20"w
- Wall Decor Sculpture 27"h, 20"w
- light Weight Easy to Use
- Brand New packed box
- 5 Star Sevice -ship back if you don't like -full refund.
- 100% Guaranteed by bombayjewel
Beautiful Geometric Metal Wall Decor Sculpture 27"h, 20"w Reviews
Beautiful Geometric Metal Wall Decor Sculpture 27"h, 20"w Reviews
| 19 of 20 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Beautiful Geometric Metal Wall Decor Sculpture 27"h, 20"w This wall sculpture is exactly how it looks online however just a FYI the words shown on the preview picture are not attached in any way. It's very lightweight and again the price is right. 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Avril G. "Avril" (Mexico) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Beautiful Geometric Metal Wall Decor Sculpture 27"h, 20"w I love this wall art.The size and colors are so nice. Also I see the lightweight as a advantage! Great choice. 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By brendy629 "brendy" (pennsylvania) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Beautiful Geometric Metal Wall Decor Sculpture 27"h, 20"w I like this wall decor. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that itwas a little scratched when I opened the box. |
› See all 17 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น