Product Description
This ship wheel is made of wood with a Brass Hub and is approximately 15" wide.
The center brass hub is a wonderful accent to the deep wood tones of the wheel
This ship wheel will be a great addition to any nautical, maritime or beach themed decor
The brass is left unfinished, so that it may acquire an antique type finish over time. If that is not wanted, it may easily be polished away
Wonderful Addition to a Nautical Collection
- Made of Wood with a Brass Hub
- About 15" in Diameter
- Wonderful Addition to a Nautical Collection
15" Wooden Ship Wheel: Nautical Boat Decoration Reviews
15" Wooden Ship Wheel: Nautical Boat Decoration Reviews
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 18" Ship Wheel Wooden: Pirate Boat Nautical Fishing I bought this to attach to a kid's fort.You can't beat the price for a real wooden ship wheel.It seems well made and so far, can hold up to a 1 & 2 year old. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 18" Ship Wheel Wooden: Pirate Boat Nautical Fishing I bought this ship wheel as a decoration peace to go on the wall in our guest bathroom. It looks absolutely georgous. I just have to figure out a way to secure it to the wall (it is a bit heavy). The quality is great and I just love it! Also, the shipping was way faster than expected. I'm very happy with my purchase and the seller and would recommend this to anybody else. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 12" Wood Ship Wheel - Pirate Shipwheel - Nautical Decor My son had a pirate party on his second birthday and this was used as one of his decors in the center table together with his cake and treasure chest. It added to the pirate theme for his party and it looked awesome and expensive, too. It is very durable. Quality is excellent. I never expected it to be this good! It is well worth the price. Highly recommend this! |
› See all 15 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น