Product Description
Metal Celestial Wall Art
One of the most incredible celestial wall pieces I've seen!
The sun and moon come together as one.
Finished with deep reds and light and dark browns.
Measures 20" in diameter and is 2-1/4" deep.
Packaged in a light yellow box with a handle.
Would make an outstanding gift!
This piece is sure to draw attention.
- An absolutely stunning celestial art piece!
- Crafted of metal with incredible detail.
- Finished in deep reds and browns.
- Packaged in a beige box with a handle...Great gift!
- Measures 20" in diameter and is 2-1/4" deep.
20" Metal Celestial Sun Moon Wall Art Reviews
20" Metal Celestial Sun Moon Wall Art Reviews
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Annabella (Northern Calif., USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 20" Metal Celestial Sun Moon Wall Art I was pleasantly surprised to receive this striking, well-done sun-moon wall art which lived up to the glowing descriptions I read of it on Amazon under Product Features and Product Description. It's hard to believe I paid twenty-something dollars for it, because its appearance could easily command at least twice as much. There is nothing cheap looking about this complex piece and I recommend it to anyone who collects suns, moons, and/or sun-moon wall hangings. The pictures of this product at Amazon are quite accurate.This 20" metal Celestial Sun Moon wall art was delivered promptly, packaged satisfactorily, and easy to hang. Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: 20" Metal Celestial Sun Moon Wall Art Customer Video Review Length:: 0:16 MinsThis is the 20" Metal Celestial Sun and Moon. As youn can see, it looks great on the brick pillar. I've put it up over two months ago. We have had high temp days as well as stormy days. The product is holding up well. I will probably take it in for the winter though. |
› See both customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น