Product Description
Butterfly Garden Metal Wall Art 32 ready to hang"
- Butterfly Garden Art
- metal wall art 32"H, 20"W
Butterfly Garden Metal Wall Art 32 Ready to Hang" [Kitchen] Reviews
Butterfly Garden Metal Wall Art 32 Ready to Hang" [Kitchen] Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Butterfly Garden Metal Wall Art 32 Ready to Hang" [Kitchen] (Kitchen) I bought this as well as the matching, smaller butterfly metal wall art. I had never bought "metal" art online before and was very nervous that it would be cheap looking. It does not look cheap, is well made, unique and beautiful. Like the title says, the only drawback is the shipping cost which is way too high, but I paid it anyway - and don't regret it. Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Butterfly Garden Metal Wall Art 32 Ready to Hang" [Kitchen] (Kitchen) I sent this to my mother who loves butterflies and she absolutely loves it. She is rearranging her home in order to have a place to hang it... which i did not realize it - however, she claimed a big I Love you - and it was success! By bookworm (MD United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Butterfly Garden Metal Wall Art 32 Ready to Hang" [Kitchen] (Kitchen) Unlike the previous reviewer I do think this looks a little cheap. Not as bad as some things I've seen but I would not have purchased it had I seen it in the store. Oh well, live and learn. |
› See all 3 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น