วันอังคารที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

5 Piece Fishing Floats Bobbers on Rope Nautical Decor for $19.95


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.0

List Price : Price : $19.95
5 Piece Fishing Floats Bobbers on Rope Nautical Decor

Product Description

Handcrafted Antique Look-Cracked + Weather Beaten -17 " Long 4 " Wide-Knotted Rope Included-Great For Cabin-Lodge -Fishing-Nautical Decor-Very Nice Quality-Will Hold Up Great Outdoors


  • Handcrafted Antique Look
  • Great For Cabin-Lodge -Fishing-Nautical Decor
  • 17 " Long 4 " Wide
  • Knotted Rope Included
  • Very Nice Quality


5 Piece Fishing Floats Bobbers on Rope Nautical Decor Reviews


5 Piece Fishing Floats Bobbers on Rope Nautical Decor Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:    (0)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

4.0 out of 5 stars Nautical Decor Fishing Float Bobbers on a Rope, December 21, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: 5 Piece Fishing Floats Bobbers on Rope Nautical Decor
I bought this as a gift for a friend whose rec room is upscale nautical. I was hesitant to purchase this item as it didn't have any sizes listed. For the price ($19.95) I went ahead and purchased them. When the box was delivered I thought I was in trouble as it looked like something from LTD. To my surprise the item was really nice and the large bobber was about 4-5 inches long. It was exactly what I was hoping for and my friend really liked it.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น