Product Description
Image for Musical notes Art Modern Metal Wall sculpture 49"w 21"h
- musical notes Art
- great for music room
- musical decor
- abstract art
- music
Abstract Musical Notes Piano Jazz Wall Artwork Art Reviews
Abstract Musical Notes Piano Jazz Wall Artwork Art Reviews
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By WendiDenise (Katy, TX) - See all my reviews This review is from: Abstract Musical Notes Piano Jazz Wall Artwork Art I bought this same piece cheaper on another site and I love it! It looks soooo great on the wall and it's of very good quality...Very satisfied. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Abstract Musical Notes Piano Jazz Wall Artwork Art In my entertainment room the theme is music. This piece put the finally touch on the vision I had for the room. Great bang for the buck, large size, and great quality! I was extremely pleased with this purchase and would definitely recommend this item to anyone that seeking any music decor. Thanks Amazon! 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful This review is from: Abstract Musical Notes Piano Jazz Wall Artwork Art I's great that it comes in one piece, however it is difficult to find a way to mount it. |
› See all 12 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น