วันจันทร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Terrapin Trading D0/TTU-68031 Gecko Wall Decor for $54.99


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $54.99 Price : $54.99
Terrapin Trading D0/TTU-68031 Gecko Wall Decor

Product Description

Handmade of power coated steel and including our unique wire-mesh design element, this large gecko makes a delightful addition to any garden or home. Close to 40-Inch long and more than 16-Inch wide, it comes with a hanger and can be easily mounted on fences, walls, gates or even trees. A terrific conversation piece.


  • Hand made of powder-coated steel and wire
  • Unique wire-mesh design
  • Beautiful design for both home and garden
  • A delightful focal point in your garden or a wonderful gift
  • Includes hook for hanging


Terrapin Trading D0/TTU-68031 Gecko Wall Decor Reviews


Terrapin Trading D0/TTU-68031 Gecko Wall Decor Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5.0 out of 5 stars love my geckos, June 1, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Terrapin Trading D0/TTU-68031 Gecko Wall Decor (Lawn & Patio)
I received them very quickly , were in great shape when I got them, thought about painting them before I got them but after seeing them I decided to leave them just as I received them. I put them up on the out side wall of my house and they look great.after a bit I am looking to getting more.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น