วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Global Views Climbing Man Wall Sculpture for $86.00


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.8

List Price : $97.50 Price : $86.00
Global Views Climbing Man Wall Sculpture

Product Description

Unique and striking art piece adds three-dimensional texture and the sense of motion to a room. Display individually or in multiples.


  • Wall-mount sculpture of a man climbing a rope for distinctive décor accent
  • Crafted from metal with a dark, burnished surface for striking looks
  • Comes with a twisted loop knot and round peg for easy installation
  • Looks great hung by itself or grouped in multiples at various heights
  • 43 inches high by 6-1/4 inches deep by 4-1/2 inches wide


Global Views Climbing Man Wall Sculpture Reviews


Global Views Climbing Man Wall Sculpture Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (3)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars I've been waiting for the sculptors for over a month., June 22, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Global Views Climbing Man Wall Sculpture (Kitchen)
I placed an order through Amazon for these sculptors over a month ago (ordered four) and while Amazon representatives assured me I would receive them on time, I later received, after due date, another email from Amazon that it might take another 5 weeks. So, if you're in no hurry and don't mind waiting two and a half months for these sculptors go ahead and order them. By the way, when I placed the order they were "In Stock". I have contacted Amazon regarding my order close to a dozen times, and all I ever received are standard responses about back-order issues and how they do not have control over these types of situations.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Conversation Piece Art, June 13, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Global Views Climbing Man Wall Sculpture (Kitchen)
This is a quality piece of dimensional art that can be hung just about anywhere. It is definitely the kind of piece that people stop to admire. A great art piece at an even greater price.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars A real conversation piece!, September 1, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Global Views Climbing Man Wall Sculpture (Kitchen)
I'd seen this in a retail store for about $20 more so I looked for it online and found it here. It's a really great piece and always a conversation starter. Ordered one and thinking about ordering more.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น