Product Description
WELCOME TO MARCEL HOME DECOR GIFT
A bright, benevolent sun blesses your garden or home with warmth and good cheer it will brigh your home or garden! Molded entirely out of metal. A hanger is welded to the backside of this wall sculpture, which can be hung indoors or outdoors! This timeless, simple, modern art piece will certainly adapt to every interior design or outdoor style! Measure Approximately: 30"outside diameter!
Metal Verdigris Wall Sun Decor Indoor, Outdoor, Patio Metal Decor Reviews
Metal Verdigris Wall Sun Decor Indoor, Outdoor, Patio Metal Decor Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Business Writer (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Metal Verdigris Wall Sun Decor Indoor, Outdoor, Patio Metal Decor I thought it was a bit pricey because shipping was $15 and didn't qualify for prime. Hard to justify $50 total price tag for a garden decoration. however I really enjoy looking at it, it covers a lot of area, and the color is really nice. It's also light and easy to put up. I didn't see anything else like it around, and I'm happy with the purchase. |
› See the customer review...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น