This review is from: Blue Tropical Gecko Lizard Wall Decor Metal Hand Painted
I not only bought one but three of these to go outside on my back deck. They are very pretty and were easy to mount anywhere like advertised. I'm very happy to have purchased them and highly recommend the vendors that I bought them from!!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Blue Tropical Gecko Lizard Wall Decor Metal Hand Painted
This metal gecko is perfect for a nice wall decoration. I recently re-modeled my kitchen and used this gecko to hide an old phone wire that we didn't want to push back into the wall in case we want to have a hard wired phone again at some point. I love the colors - this gecko makes me smile every time I look at it. It has a metal loop on the back for easy wall mounting. It is very light weight so a small nail will suffice.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น